Sunday, June 22, 2008

This is not a celeb gossip blog, I swear

While waiting for a friend at The Grove to go see Get Smart (which, by the way... so much better than the reviews had made me expect... I think a lot of the negative reviews were complaining that it wasn't really the same tone as the show... but, um, hello, it was still hilarious spy comedy... with enough references to please and enough hits on the hit/miss joke scale to be hilarious), I saw two American Idol final twelve contestants from season seven.

I would have wanted to run into any two except Jason Castro and Kristy Lee Cook (and the random tall dude hanging with them).

Hilarious side note, Jason was walking around with an "inconspicuous" sweater over his hair. Not sure if it was an attempt to hide the dreadlocks... but way to draw suspicion!

Sigh.

What I'd give for a Carly Smithson / Michael Johns sighting.

... and, comments are closed because I can't be bothered by any more Jason Castro love e-mails.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I would have given to have the chance to see Jason Castro! He's my favorite Idol!

Anonymous said...

I would have been soooooooooooo happy to see Jason in person. =}

Anonymous said...

I would have been so happy to meet Jason! Who cares about Michael Johns anyway?

Anonymous said...

i would have been really excited if i met jason too! Hes an awesome person , really down to earth. youre a real weirdo if you didnt want to meet him.

Anonymous said...

You DIDN'T want to meet Jason Castro!!! OMG what's wrong with you???

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to run into Jason Castro. What kind of loser are you?

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU CRAZY!!! I LOVE JASON CASTRO AND WOULD HAVE DIED TO BE U!!

Anonymous said...

Geez...if I ever ran into Jason Castro I think I would die right there!

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE JASON SIGHTINGS WASTED ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE IT?!?!

Anonymous said...

Jason is the best........

Anonymous said...

Michael Johns is so creepy, full of fake charm and jokes. He's the kind of guy who will say my wife's married but I'm not.Wink, wink. I always want to use a Wet 'n' Dry on the screen whne he appears.

OTOH, Jason is so real and sweet. He's the truth, Ruth.

Anonymous said...

What a shame you didn't enjoy your "run in" with Castro and Cook. I personally would have loved to trade places and seen Jason myself, even if only from a distance.