Thursday, July 16, 2009

To Do Before Comic Con

As they are screening on Friday, post reviews of...
- The Middle (um, why is this screening at Comic Con...?)
- Past-Life

As they are screening on Saturday, post reviews of ...
- Eastwick
- Human Target
- V
- Vampire Diaries
- Glee's second episode (screening at DGA this Saturday night)

So look for those posts over the coming week!

Figure out how to be in two places at once for...
- Flash Forward / BSG+Caprica sessions on Friday
- Chuck 10am on Saturday and waiting in line for Lost 11am on Saturday

FYI, I will pretty much be camped out in Ballroom 20 all Friday and Saturday... I'm I'm smartphone-less, so don't expect midstream updates (I have a Twitter IRL, but not for TravisYanan... and I imagine it would be very complicated to try and maintain two Twitter accounts from the same cell phone...)

No comments: