Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ugh

We are two episodes into Project Runway and I'm 1/3 of the way through the third episode.

And. I. Want. To. Kill. Suede.

And then I sorta want to kill Blayne.

But Suede first. The first time he talked about himself in the third person it was annoying. I think we're up to number 70?

And I'm started to get homicidal towards Stella. But because she's complain-y-annoying, not, like, annoying-annoying.

Tonight was the night of a hundred failed catchphrases.
- "If they don't like it, they can get the fuck outta here."
- "Holla atcha boy."
- "-licious."
- "Suede."

Jennifer's garment mades her model look old and fat/pregnant. Those sleeves are awful. I bet she's out. Unless Emily is out for being too blah. I think there's too much work in Keith's for him to go. Give him a slap on the wrist for not editing like you that gave Leanne last week.

3 comments:

David Dust said...

Travis -

I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU regarding the murders of Suede and Blayne/Tango.

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.

:)

Anonymous said...

I did find Blayne's teasing of Stella's love of leather in a previous episode ("My husband's leather. My kids came out of me made of leather. I named them all Leather...") very funny.

Anonymous said...

How is this for a crossover: Project Runway judge Michael Kors will guest star on Gossip Girl this Fall.

obveeus