Thursday, May 22, 2008

Miranda Bailey

I am in love with Miranda Bailey because she knows about Jacen and Jaina Solo.

ALSO

All the reasons that the second three finale was wrong? The season four finale was right. This was a hopeful, fun finale (especially because the last act was basically EVERY SINGLE MAIN CHARACTER KISSING ANOTHER ONE... and also, major professional progression for the intern/first year resident characters). That actually makes me look forward to next season. It took all season... but I think, just maybe, the show is back on track.

I even didn't hate Lexie!

I've been waiting for Alex to have a breakdown every since we found out his father was abusive. Yay, plot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually surprised you know who Jacen and Jaina Solo are. Good for you sir. Are you up to date on the SW books now?