Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekend

What a weekend. Spent it relaxing in Palm Springs. Soooo necessary.

Anyway. Let's talk BSG briefly. I feel like this episode was the one we've been waiting for since the start of the season. I mean, that was good TV.

Glad the Hybrid mentioned the Opera House in its prophecy. I mean... I've really disliked that semi-dropped (or just nary mentioned) bit from last season's finale. And I was about to talk about the prophecy itself, then they had a whole scene deciphering it... so oh well. At least I was right!

And then Roslin shares a dream with her cancer ward friend. Nice.

Meanwhile, I'm not so big on The Simpsons airing an episode on Mother's Day about Homer's mother DYING. I mean, yes, the episode is about the "what I'd do because I love my mother" aspect, but still.

Now, to watch DH and B&S.

No comments: