Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let's Try This Again...

Dear NBC's Comedy Night Done Right,

Try and do better this week.

Thanks.

Me.

30 Rock. The good news is it starts with Liz entering Jack's office. Jack refers to Chuck Norris as "C Nor". And there's a news ticker! Yay! "Democrats excited about upcoming depression" "NORAD puts cybords in charge of SkyNet" "Zombie spokesman..." "... complicated happens in Africa" "Baby bottle found on Mars". I think I like the SkyNet one best... just because, y'know. Exonerated Dateline predator. Now this is a teaser that excites me. It has to do with TGS and is has Jack imposing some awkward horribleness on Liz.

Kenneth: "Oh, I don't vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin, so I always just write in the lord's name."
Jack: "That's Republican, we count those."

... is that the real Stanley Cup!? DotCom's explanation of why Lincoln wouldn't recognize the modern Republican party. "We used to call this the Jew room." The gossip column thinks Liz is Sally Field. "Who is Conan O'Brien and why is she so sad?" "When I grab on, I do not let go. Like a killer whale going nuts on its trainer at Sea World." "God bless that wiretapping bastard!" "Shut up, crowd!" "Now that's fetch" (work it, Tina Fey!) "If reality TV has taught us anything it's that you can't keep people with no shame down."

The Office. Man, I remember having to walk a half mile to work... that sucked. This show really speaks to me sometimes. ZOMG, Jim is going to propose to Pam (next week)!

No comments: