Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fierce Bitches

So pleased with the outcome of Project Runway (though I wish the person who came in third had come in second because I believe that collection was better... but obviously I'm not qualified like those judges!)

Top 8 Women on Idol:

Asia'h: Forgettable.
Kady: I thought she was flat throughout much of the song.
Amanda: Girl brought it.
Carly: Agree with Simon, she's better than that song, she hasn't found the right song choice to get her "wow" moment yet.
Kristy: Liked the country twang, but I thought she was off pitch for a lot of the song, too.
Ramiele: Back to ballads. Good for her. This girl has great tone and control, and could've easily oversung that song, but didn't.
Brooke: Her embarrassing moment was hilarious. And, y'know? She does well with these stripped down performances. This "Love Is A Battlefield" rendition is really different. I repeat that this girl will have a great career on the indie/alternative circuit as a singer/songwriter.
Syesha: This, I think, was oversinging.

Paula remains off her meds. Or... what are they putting in her Coca-Cola?

Bottom 2: Kady and either Kristy or Asia'h.

No comments: