Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 of 12

Can I call it OR CAN I CALL IT, BITCHES!?

I think we'll be seeing more of Anoop, though.

Out of everyone, I think the poorest hand of this new elimination / advancement format was dealt to Ricky Braddy, who got no screentime prior to the performance and did well (not amazing, but very well), but went early.  And, yeah, no screentime.  Does not bode well for people in the next two sets of 12 who weren't featured.  They're really going to have to blow people out of the water to survive.

Based solely on what I remember about next week's performers and assuming no one screws the pooch, my expectations are Adam Lambert, Jasmine Murray, and... sigh... Normal Gentle (if Nick Mitchell performances as Gentle, I think he's a lock...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Houston, we have a problem...

I think Wander's link is a phishing/virus site. Every link on that page starts a download of an .exe file. (Even the company info link?)

My advice -- click away!

Travis Yanan said...

Taken care of