- 8pm: Parenthood.
- 9pm: Law & Order: SVU (this is one of the only places CBS doesn't have a crime show)
- 8pm: Biggest Loser... but a 90 minute version.
- 9:30pm: Get a sitcom tryout slot in here.
- 8pm: Medical drama (either Mercy or Trauma). I wouldn't have thought a medical drama could work at 8pm, but House has... then again, it was a hit before moving to 8pm. On the other hand... NBC just doesn't have anywhere else to put a medical show.
- 9pm: Law & Order (original flavor). Actually, if it's Trauma (probably too gory for 8pm), L&O at 8pm and Trauma at 9pm.
- 8pm: new sitcom (8:30-10pm stay as they are now with Parks & Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock)
- 8pm: game show hour (where has Deal or No Deal been lately?)
- 9pm: Friday Night Lights in the spring... for fall, a 13-episode order of Medium (or Chuck... I'm going to be pushing for this, but I think Sundays instead of Fridays)?
- 8pm: Chuck (13-episodes to wrap up... please?) Or possibly Day One, but I didn't love the script and it's so special effects heavy that I need to see the screener before a making judgment.
- 9pm: Heroes (final season for 18-20 episodes, a few two-hour nights)
- 10pm: Southland (of all the NBC cop shows, I just can't see this as a 9pm show...) Unfortunately that means leaving it off the schedule for 8 months... but I don't see an option without a 10pm slot elsewhere.