Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swim, You Fools!

I'm having so much fun watching this swimming / synchronized diving detour on tonight's TAR. I used to swim (back in the day, I swam butterfly...) and having Luke ASL to his mom that he has new respect for Michael Phelps because of the times he swam in Beijing (um, hello, he's an Olympic athlete... THE Olympic athlete...) were half the speed Luke (and Jamie) swam... wow. These people are slow swimmers! And it doesn't take THAT much energy to front crawl your way (not at racing speeds) through 100 meters, take a 90-ish second break, then swim it again. I'm sorry. I have to laugh. I'm horrible. FML.

PS - This does not apply to people, like Jen, who have a fear of water. I'm not that heartless.

Also why would anyone choose synchronized diving!? That shiz is hard!

Also... WOO, SUPER LEG!!!! SO GLAD IT'S BACK! WE MISSED YOU THE LAST COUPLE CYCLES!

No comments: