Monday, February 18, 2008

Dancing with the Mars

So apparently Steve Guttenberg is going to be among the "stars" of the next cycle of DWTS. He is the third in a string of celebrities who had major guest starring roles on Veronica Mars to strap on his blue suede shoes (Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin both did so previously).

Can Charisma Carpenter be far behind? She was already rumored to be a cast member on Celebrity Apprentice before she was cast as Janelle on Big Shots in 2007 (blink, did you miss it?)

Monica Seles is among the celebrity dancers... I wonder if she'll grunt when she serves (her opponents some off the hizzy dance moves... sigh, I knew it was a stretch going into that joke...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those judges had better not be mean to my girl Kristi. I'm pretty sure she could simultaneously bench press all three of them.

I'm glad to see Monica back competing at something again. The judges probably shouldn't mess with her either...