Friday, February 15, 2008

Decision Time

Okay, I've made my decision regarding Eli Stone. We're dunzo. It's schmaltz wrapped in convenience. Not even Victor Garber will bring me back to it. Pushing Daisies is twee and sometimes very... trying to watch because of the saccharine nature of the show... but it's far more entertaining and inventive. Someone explain to me why Eli would lose his legal malpractice insurance if he revealed he had a brain aneurysm? Shouldn't he lose it because he's BAT SHIT NUTS?

Meanwhile, I'm also growing increasingly weary of Make Me A Supermodel, because... I dunno, there's just not enough of either flash or emotion. But I'm sticking with it because I need my weekly dose of the Ronnie/Ben fake extramarital affair. Here's hoping that continues. And that Frankie leaves.

No comments: