Saturday, February 2, 2008

FNL

Great episode. Finally, I think not a single plotline in the episode smacked of less-than-worthy of this series (with the rapist-murder plotline done, and Riggins not living with Ferrety-Meth Guy). Man, you gotta feel for Smash... there's only one more episode left in the can?

... FauxVo didn't record Make Me A Supermodel on Thursday. It's recording in an hour, so I'll eventually get to it... and I owe a Lost analysis post, will get that up before the Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree FNL was great last night. I wasnt a fan of the convenient racism plot and the relationship w/Smash & Noelle that strated the whole thing, but seeing more of Gaius Charles and his acting and his Mama and everything, I guess it was worth it.

Poor Matt. I dont even know what to say. I lived in his shoes, and it aches watching him. Pitch-perfect writing and fantastic acting by Zack Gilford. What a talented group of young actors.

Less interested in the Tyra/Landry storyline, as Landry now seems to be completely over the fact that he killed someone. Do Matt, Smash, or Rigigns even know? Cause they act like they dont.

But I miss screen time with the best character, who is also living my life (paralyzed in high school). Anytime he isnt on screen, I miss him. But this episode was a huge step up from the past.