Oh, man, only two to go...
Sunday's episode's highlights:
- Omar's death. Man, that is just not the way I'd imagined him going. But so freaking poetic.
- The FBI profile of McNulty's faux serial killer... describing McNulty TO A FREAKING T. I kept waiting (and waiting) for Kima to figure this shit out, so I was kinda disappointed that McNulty just confessed the whole thing to her in confidence... but whatevs.
- The homeless ex-Marine calling Templeton out on his fabrications... there are some things you don't lie about. Great stuff.
- Bunk giving in and using McNulty's case priority to get the DNA test on his case processed... and the medical examiner / lab tech calling him out on it (after doing his job and getting Bunk the results he needed).
- Amy Ryan, Amy Ryan, Amy Ryan. That speech about what you really have at the end of the day is just family and maybe a couple of friends who might as well be... powerful. And followed up by possibly my favorite meta-McNulty moment ever (which is crazy) "You start to tell this story and you think you're the hero, and when you get done talking, you're..."